I have been receiving a number of requests on how one can download the mp3 files rather than have to stream the music all the time. I am sure people with some technical knowledge would have figured out this by now.
It is quite simple. Here is what you want to do on the page containing the music:
- Click on the right mouse button and you will see a popup with a bunch of options
- Select the ‘View Page Source’ option; note the exact text may differ between browsers
- You will see that a new tab will open up with a load of HTML code
- On this tab, click Ctrl and F keys together and you will a search box display – the location of this varies from browser to browser.
- Search for “src=”https://shankarkrish”
- The browser will point to one of the entries with the full mp3 file URL. For example “https://shankarkrish.s3.amazonaws.com/Music/MSG/54%20PSI-MSG-MSA-TVG%20Air.mp3”
- Open a new tab in the browser and copy this URL to the URL area
- You will see the audio controls and the music start playing
- With the mouse on the audio control, click on the right mouse button and select the ‘Save video/audio as’ – this will save the file to your computer.
Let me know if you have any issues.
BTW you will be doing me a favor by downloading the mp3 files. I have these files sitting on Amazon cloud where storage is cheap, but I also get charged when people stream or download the files. I don’t mind these charges which are actually pretty small. If you download and listen from your own machines, then Amazon will not charging me 🙂
Just install Internet Download Manager in your computer and an icon will appear over the song track ‘Download this audio’. Click on it and enter where you want the audio track to be stored. You also have the option of renaming the track.